Key Responsibilities :
• Responsible for monitoring, maintaining and continuous improvements on new/existing equipment
• Responsible for the ordering of new equipment to HSG machine standard.
• Responsible for coordinating the delivery / installation of new equipment.
• Responsible for developing and updating the layout of new and existing equipment.
• Responsible for developing setup and changeover instructions.
• Responsible that a PHSR is completed on new equipment and assist in safety issues on the equipment.
• Responsible for time studies on manual processes and equipment.
• Responsible for developing Operator instructions.
• Responsible for developing Process Flow Diagrams.
• Assisting in developing PFMEA.
• Responsible for Saving and Archiving of Process Documentation.
• Participate in continuous improvement program
• Work in a safe manner at all times
• Conforms to the TS16949 standard, ISO14001 standard
• Perform other duties as assigned
Basic Requirements :
• College Diploma or University Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, or Five years’ experience in a related field or
• Good knowledge of production reporting systems and MRP . Must have an automotive industry experience.
• Good knowledge of Government legislation in the areas of Health and Safety, Environment, Employment Standards, Fire code,
Canadian Standards Association, etc.
• Good Technical Report writing abilities.
• Excellent problem solving techniques and methods.
• Ability to successfully interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment.
• Computer skills in the spreadsheets, data bases, word processing desk top publishing and C.A.D.
• Ability to read, write and speak English
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume. We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.