Key Responsibilities :
• Ensure that all associated lighting and power are in proper working order, meet all codes and company procedures.
• Performs all electrical work including repairs on all equipment and machinery as required, including backup to assembly line
programs, creating and modifying a line program and die wiring.
• Responsible for completion of necessary paperwork including work orders/time sheets/log board entries/line book revisions as
required in a timely manner
• Assisting in the implementation of continuous improvement suggestions on the production line
• Ordering parts and following the parts received procedure
• Performing routing preventive maintenance as required
• Responsible for maintaining a clean tidy and organized work area
• Participate in continuous improvement program
• Work in a safe manner at all times
• Conforms to the ISO14001 and TS16949 standards
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Follow all general job instructions where applicable as indicated in the GENERAL JOB INSTRUCTIONS section of the level II job
• Follow all general departmental job instructions where applicable as indicated in the GENERAL DEPARTMENTAL JOB INSTRUCTIONS
section of the level II job instruction manual.
Basic Requirements :
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Licensed Industrial Electrician
• PLC programming 5 years’ experience
• Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment
• Extensive experience with Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Mechanical systems
• Ability to read, write and speak English
Must be able to work rotational shifts
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume. We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.